Can I add a Child to my 457 Visa?

If you are a 457 visa holder and have had a baby since your visa was granted – your child is eligible to be added onto your current visa. In order to have your child added, you will need to provide the Department of Immigration and Border Protection with identity documentation, such as a passport and birth certificate, when these become available.
In the future, if you decide to apply for permanent residency you will need to include your child as a secondary applicant on that application for them to become permanent residents.

What should I do if I want more information on employer sponsored visas or adding children to a 457 visa?

If you would like more information about employer sponsored visas or adding children to your current visa, please contact a member of our migration team.

Contact Us

see how we can help you today

With over 30 years of experience, our highly knowledgeable team is standing by to assist you to achieve your visa goals.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Ready when you are

Join the thousands of other successful visa applicants we’ve helped