Australian Visa

Skilled Visas

Here are a list of all the Skilled Visas that are available to migrants either onshore and/or offshore. Please see the information below on the specific type of visa you wish to apply for so that we can make your dream a reality by helping you through the Australian visa application process.


This is a permanent skilled visa for people who can satisfy a points based test.

You can be inside or outside Australia when you apply for the Skilled Independent visa.

To qualify for this visa you must first lodge an Expression Of Interest (EOI) through SkillSelect and then be invited to apply.

It is a permanent visa and once granted allows you to:

  • stay in Australia indefinitely;
  • work and study in Australia;
  • enrol in Medicare Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses;
  • apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible);
  • sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence; and
  • travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).

To qualify for this visa you must have:

  • nominated an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list;
  • obtained a skills assessment for the occupation;
  • be under 50 years of age;
  • achieved the score specified in the letter of invitation based on the factors in the points test; and
  • at least be competent in English.

You can include the following people in your visa application:

  • your partner (married or de facto);
  • your or your partner’s dependent children; and/or
  • other dependent relatives.

The applicant and any dependant members must satisfy health and character requirements.

Contact our team of registered migration agents and immigration lawyers if you would like to discuss your visa options. We have assisted clients through a range of skilled visas for over 30 years.

Ready when you are

Join the thousands of other successful visa applicants we’ve helped