The latest on Australian Visas and immigration

Have you unknowingly employed an illegal worker? What you need to know to avoid liability

If you are employing foreign nationals, it is important you are…

Interested in the Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass 186 Visa? Be mindful of these hidden traps

Subclass 186 visas are for skilled workers from outside Australia…

457 Visa Changes effective as of 1 July 2012

What are the 457 visa changes as of 1st July 2012? Significant…

The Law Council of Australia’s Submission to Expert Panel on Asylum Seekers

In response to the Expert Panel on Asylum Seekers call for submissions…

New Procedures for Employer Nominations under RSMS

As of July 01 2012, the Department of Immigration and Citizenship…

Ready when you are

Join the thousands of other successful visa applicants we’ve helped