The latest on Australian Visas and immigration

minister of religion religious assistant visa migration australia immigration law visas

Minister of religion and religious assistant visas for Australia

Australian government announces new options for Religious Organisations. Religious organisations that wish to sponsor religious workers to Australia can do so if they have a Labour Agreement which is registered and approved. The religious organisation is required to provide evidence of Australian business registration and charitable status. The sponsor must…

Read More Arrow Img
minister of religion skilled visas working visa migration australia immigration lawyers agents

Minister of Religion visas

As a Minister of Religion, you can apply for a Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa (subclass 482) for up to four years or an Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visa (subclass 186) which is a permanent visa. You must be nominated by a Religious Organisation. The Migration Regulations 1994 state that…

Read More Arrow Img