The latest on Australian Visas and immigration

relationship break down partners spouse divorce split up break up migration australia

Is it possible to stay in Australia if my relationship with my partner or spouse breaks down?

If your relationship breaks down there are several things you must do: Tell the Department of Home Affairs (‘Department’). You must always keep the Department informed of any change of circumstances. It is very important to bee transparent and honest in your dealings.Once you have told the Department of the…

Read More Arrow Img