CALL US TODAY: +61 7 3035 4045


Department of immigration and citizenship

diac to dibp Australian Immigration Registered Migration Agents Visas Lawyers Brisbane Melbourne Sydney From DIAC to DIBP – Department Name Change! The Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) is changing its name to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). The Department is ... Read more 457 Visa Applications Changes and ANZSCO Changes to the way 457 Visa Applications are made The Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) have announced a new version of the Australian New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZ... Read more 457 Visa changes Australia Training Program skilled workers RSMS trained skills qualified 457 Visa Changes Announced! The Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) have announced new visa changes to the 457 program from 1 July 2013. The updated visa changes include;... Read more visas fees migration australia application Visa Fee Changes Increase in Temporary Work (Skilled) Subclass 457 Visas Fees Visas Fees increase 457 Visas; Applicants wishing to obtain the subclass 457 visa will incur increased visas fees from 1 July 2013. The original fee for t... Read more Visa Australia 457 Temporary Work Visa Immigration Migration application work skilled qualified trade Can I work a second job whilst holding a 457 Temporary Work visa? The simple answer is NO. You will note on your visa grant letter from the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) condition 8107. Condition 8107 ... Read more 457 Visa Changes Temporary Work Ahead Australian Visa Immigration Temporary Work 457 Changes are coming! Are you looking at applying for a 457 Temporary Work (Skilled) visa? The 457 Temporary Work (Skilled) visa is a temporary employer sponsored visa, which allows you to remain in Australia for up to four years, while working w... Read more 457 Temporary Worker Visa Skilled Employment Qualified Work Visa Australia Migration Immigration Are you on a 457 Temporary Worker Visa and wish to obtain permanent residency? Here is how it works! If you are in Australia on a 457 visa then the two most commonly used options to obtain permanent residency are the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) or the... Read more Cancelled sponsored Visa Application Migration Australia Immigration Law Ministerial Appeal AAT MRT Can my employer sponsored visa be cancelled or revoked? Here is the answer! If you are in Australia and are sponsored by an employer either temporarily or permanently, or you are considering applying for an employer sponsored visa,... Read more Visa Application Case Officer DIBP Immigration to Australia Migrating to Aus Law Registered Agents Brisbane Queensland Sydney NSW Melbourne Assigned a case officer for my visa application. What happens next? When a case officer (CO) is assigned they will then review the file and assess it against immigration policy for the visa subclass applied for. At this po... Read more Bankruptcy Australian Visa Application Migration Immigration Brisbane Sydney Melbourne Does bankruptcy affect your Australian Visa application? A regularly question we receive from prospective migration is; “does being declared bankrupt affect my visa application?”. The answer depends on the vi... Read more