Department of Immigration And Citizenship has announced the annual update of the Skilled Occupation List (SOL), which will be effective from 1 July 2013. The SOL determines which occupations are eligible for independent and family sponsored skilled migration. The list of occupations reflects the Australian Government’s commitment to a skilled migration program that delivers skills in need in Australia.
This is an update of the current Skilled Occupation List but it is not an update of the Sponsored Occupation List.
The following five occupations have been removed from the Skilled Occupation List (SOL):
- Hospital Pharmacist ANZSCO 251511
• Retail Pharmacist ANZSCO 251513
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Avionics) ANZSCO 323111
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical) ANZSCO 323112
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Structures) ANZSCO 323113
You can view the full SOL on the Department of Immigration and Border Patrol’s website.
If you have any further questions about the SOL please don’t hesitate to contact a member of our migration team.