One of our clients, a motorcycle retailer with a repair workshop on site, is currently looking for a qualified motorcycle mechanic to join their team and head their busy motorcycle/ATV workshop. They are located in far North Queensland.
Your duties include:
- Diagnoses and repair of all motorcycles and ATV’s;
- Supervision of junior staff;
- General workshop duties.
The right applicant must:
- Have the equivalent of an AQF Certificate IV or AQF Certificate III and 2 years full time relevant work experience; or at least 3 years full time relevant work experience;
- Be under 50 years of age;
- Have a good work ethic
- Have strong communication skills
- Speak English fluently
- Have own transport and tools
If you are the right applicant, our client is willing to sponsor you for permanent residency under the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to our migration team.