Is there new visa pricing changes ahead for Australian Visa’s?
A Department of Immigration and Citizenship client reference group has released a report on new Australian visa pricing to be implemented on 1 July 2012 and 1 July 2013.
The main key points are;
- Visa charges will be per person, rather than per application
- A new charge to obtain visa labels
- Skilled and temporary economic visas will be affected
- Encourages temporary and long term residents to consider permanent migration
- Encourages more use of VEVO and electronic visa lodgements
- July 2012 fees will be adjust as per CPI
- July 2013 surcharges for extra services to be introduced, such as additional applicant
- More services will be available online and provide quicker processing times
If you require any assistance with your visa application, please contact us today.